Saša Popović is a photographer, generally oriented to the photography of nature and wildlife. He had nine solo exhibitions and a significant number of collective national and international exhibitions. Mr. Popović participated in the work of international art colonies (University of Konya, Turkey) and national art colonies (Stari Most, Bijelo Polje). He was a member of juries in national and international photo contests. His works were published in magazines dealing with culture of photography. The magazine ReFoto enlisted his photography among the top 100 photographies published from 1996 to 2013. Mr. Popović is professor of Economics at the University of Montenegro.
• China - Portraits of Landscapes, (Podgorica, Montenegro, 2017).
• Mountains, 14. Uluslararasi Sanatla Uyankam Festivali, Galeri A Gazi Mehmet Paşi Hamami, (Prizren, Kosovo, 2016).
• Les Montagnes: Recherche de Genius Loci, (Nimes, France, 2015).
• Magic of Lights, with Branislav Strugar, (Bijelo Polje, Montenegro, 2013).
• A traverse Montenegro, (Dol de Bretagne, France 2013).
• Montenegro – Lights and Landscapes, (Berane, Montenegro, 2012).
• Les visages du Monténégro: une recherche, (Dol de Bretagne, France, 2012).
• Landscapes of Montenegro, (Bijelo Polje, Montenegro, 2011).
• Touch of Montenegro, (Podgorica, Montenegro, 2011).
Professional photographic contracts:
NaturImages, France, 2012-2015.
UNDP Montenegro, 2014.